Please scroll down for general terms and conditions including for group bookings and our cake policy.
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS for www.mamounialounge.com
Web Site Access
- 1.1 It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this Website.
- 1.3 You may print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
- 1.5 All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this Website is operational al day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
- 1.6 Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in Website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
VISITOR PROVIDED MATERIAL
- 1.8 When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
- (a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- (b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
- (c) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
- 1.9 We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 1.7.
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- 1.10 Throughout this Website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this website you do so at your own risk.
- 1.11 Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- (a) you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
- (b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
- (c) the website from which you link to this website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
- 1.12 By linking to this Website in breach of clause 5.2 you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
- 1.13 Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and/or up to date.
- 1.14 All material contained on this Website is provided without any warranty of any kind. You use the material on this Website at your own risk.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- 1.15 We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this Website.
LAW and JURISDICTION
Our business’s name is: Mamounia Lounge London
Our business address is: 136 Brompton Road, London SW3 1HY
General terms and conditions including for group bookings and our cake policy
Please note that although we are a halal restaurant, due to health and safety reasons and space constraints we are unable to offer a designated prayer space in either of our restaurants.
We do not supply high chairs at either of our venues, neither do we have baby-changing facilities. From 6pm, there is an age limit of at least 12 years of age on Sunday – Thursday and 15 years of age on Friday and Saturday nights as we cannot guarantee a child friendly environment.
Party/Group Reservation conditions:
For reservations of 5 people and over, we will need to securely retain card details in order to confirmyour reservation. Your card will not be charged unless you provide less than 48 hours cancellation notice. The cancellation fee is £20 per person.
For reservations of 8 people and over, we will need your group to dine from one of our carefuly curated set menus. All members of the party must dine from the same menu.
For reservations of 6 or more people, we securely retain bank card details. The card would only be charged in the event of a no-show or less than 48 hours cancellation notice being provided. The fee that would be charged is £20 per person.
Groups of 8 people and over are required to dine from a set menu; all members of the group must dine from the same menu.
Group bookings are not confirmed until card details are provided.
Applies to both venues:
Please note no externally sourced food or drink is allowed to be consumed at our venues. This includes any birthday cakes that have not been ordered through Mamounia Lounge. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
Groups of 8 guests and over must dine from a set menu.
Cancellations should be made 48 hours in advance of the date of the reservation, all guests whom fail to inform us within this time may lose their deposit or be charged. If any guests do not show up for the reservation then the deposit per head may be kept by Mamounia to compensate for the no show.
If the number of guests is changed we require 48 hours notice and if the number is increased on the night we cannot guarantee extra seats will be provided.
Any additional guest must choose from the same set menu chosen by the original party.
A 12.5% service charge is required for reservations of more than 8 guests.
For reservations over 8 people we can accept the bill payment by using a maximum of 3 cards and the rest in cash. We must stress that it is the host’s responsibility to calculate/collect all payments from their guests whereby only one person is to deal with a manager on duty.
By providing a deposit or card details, you acknowledge that you accept all terms and conditions above.
We accept Tastecard bookings from Sunday – Thursday. This is valid on our a la carte menu and cannot be used in conjunction with shisha, set menus, Afternoon Tea or any discounted items.