A Note About Coronavirus
Update: Our Mayfair venue is now open. We are glad to be reopening for food and drinks both indoors and out on our terrace. We are now open daily from 17:00 and are able to take reservations online. Due to limited seating being available, we advise booking in advance wherever possible. Please note that we are open with the following changes:
- Menus. We are currently serving a temporary reduced a la carte menu with Lebanese options. We hope to reintroduce our Moroccan dishes as soon as possible. You can view our temporary menu here. We have also had to suspend our afternoon tea service (please see below if you have a voucher).
- Entertainment. We have made the decision to temporarily suspend our entertainment programme. Belly dancing and live music will return as soon as it is feasible.
- Shisha. Since restrictions have now been lifted, the reopening of our shisha terrace has gone ahead as planned. Bookings can now be made over the phone – contact our team on 02076292211. Reservations for food and drinks can be made online as usual.
You can view our Covid compliance certificate here.
Mamounia Lounge Knightsbridge is undergoing refurbishment work and is closed temporarily. We will update you once further information is available on a possible reopening date. You are welcome to subscribe to our mailing list below for updates. If you have a voucher, please see below for more information.
Bookings with Vouchers
We are strongly advising all customers with vouchers to exchange vouchers for another experience. We are so grateful for your patience so far – and given the current situation this is the best solution to ensure you do not lose the voucher. You will be able to exchange your voucher for any experience on your voucher provider’s website. The voucher would still need to be in date, so we advise you to seek an extension before exchanging it.
- Five Star Days voucher management page is here – vouchers can be exchanged from there.
- Wowcher and LivingSocial extended all vouchers until the end of November 2020. You can contact them about exchanges here.
If you would like to receive updates via email, you can subscribe to our mailing list below.
Thank you for your patience, and we hope to welcome you in the near future.