A Note About Coronavirus
Update: Our Mayfair venue is now open. We are glad to be reopening for food and drinks both indoors and out on our terrace. We are now open from 12:00 on Monday t o Saturday and from 18:00 on Sundays. We are able to take reservations online. Due to limited seating being available, we advise booking in advance wherever possible. Please note that we are open with the following changes:
- Menus. Since reopening, our menu has more of a focus on Lebanese cuisine, with a few Moroccan options. You can view our current menu here. We are no longer offering an afternoon tea service (please see below if you have a voucher).
- Entertainment. We have made the decision to suspend our entertainment programme. Belly dancing and live music may return in the future, and we will update accordingly once this is the case.
- Shisha. Since restrictions have now been lifted, the reopening of our shisha terrace has gone ahead as planned. Although our terrace is primarily a walk-in only area, you contact our team on 02076292211 with any questions you may have. Reservations for food and drinks can be made online as usual.
You can view our Covid compliance certificate here.
Mamounia Lounge Knightsbridge has been rebranded and is now MAMS. It’s a great spot for healthy, Arabic street food. Breakfast options in the morning include chia pudding, overnight oats, a selection of manaeesh options (Arabic style pizza) and more. You’ll also be able to enjoy shawarmas, falafel and more in balance bowls and wraps. Coffees, fresh juices and smoothies are available throughout the day. For more information, visit the MAMS website or follow MAMS on Instagram.
Bookings with Vouchers
We are strongly advising all customers with vouchers to exchange vouchers for another experience so you do not lose the voucher. We are looking forward to introducing the venue’s new concept to you, however this will not be including afternoon tea. You will be able to exchange your voucher for any experience on your voucher provider’s website. The voucher would still need to be in date, so we advise you to seek an extension before exchanging it.
- Five Star Days voucher management page is here – vouchers can be exchanged from there.
- Wowcher and LivingSocial extended all vouchers until the end of November 2020. You can contact them about exchanges here.
If you would like to receive updates via email, you can subscribe to our mailing list below.
Thank you for your patience, and we hope to welcome you in the near future.